Village: The Village Inn

"A child miseducated is a child lost." :

Started by lynn10 avatar lynn10

This is a quote by JFK. I've searched for the origin of when, where and why it was said but have been unsuccessful. Can anyone here help me out please? It always frustrates me when I can't find what I'm looking for. Thank you

Loui avatarLoui said:

its very true...

amitkoth avataramitkoth said:

I suggest searching on google books with the quote in phrase marks.

prjr avatarprjr said:

Finally, I want to say a few words to the captive people of Cuba, to whom this speech is ... A child miseducated is a child lost. JFK State of the Union, ... John F. Kennedy, 10-22-1962 Her.. I hope this helps you out and is the answere you are looking for

destinymarie169 avatardestinymarie169 said:

There are plenty of well educated,lost children.

goli921 avatargoli921 said:

When child realise about miseducation, its a turning point.

jocaan avatarjocaan said:

JFK, he had so much sensitivity and insight. If he had lived either the Vietnam War would have made him an ordinary to a hated president or the greatest president who would have beaten Ronald Reagan to the punch in ending Communism. Frank C.

User gone

When children are not taught; 1)respect for others, as individuals and property;, 2) proper history, not the garbage that is being passed off for history in our government schools; 3) Biblical principles of loving God and how to live life well, 4) discipline, etc., they will do whatever they want and influence others to do the same thing. The communists had a goal of reaching a generation of children and when that was done the country they were seeking to overthrow would be won without a shot being fired.

Get Quotes of the Day

Your daily dose of thought, inspiration and motivation.