Village: The Village Inn

Suggestions?:

Started by LAntonini avatar LAntonini

This seems lame to be asking for others' suggestions because it is such a personal decision, but I have been considering getting a second tattoo, and I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for a good quote? Preferably in another language, or a short one if English. I am a single young woman, just accomplished a substantial academic goal, have been disappointed by men but trying not to become jaded... Thought I would throw it out there. I need something to give me a boost of inspiration.

djimmey avatardjimmey said:

When you stand at the edge of the cliff, jump to fly, not to fall.

Problems are not stop signs, they are guidelines.

I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, It's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, And that enables you to laugh at life's realities. - Dr. Seuss

Robertofgoodna avatarRobertofgoodna said:

How about the Chinese character for "Welcome"? Or "Welcome", "Don't stop", or "Keep going", in Braille?

kevincporter avatarkevincporter said:

Well personally i think you should skip the tattoo and just take the quotes in your soul and feel the emotions and doctrines that can effect you that couples the quote's. I don't think you should damage you body but to improve you mind. Think of you body as a pure clean temple or building, putting tattoos on it will be like graffiti.

LAntonini avatarLAntonini said:

Well put.

lynn10 avatarlynn10 said:

The Japanese character for victory.

Get Quotes of the Day

Your daily dose of thought, inspiration and motivation.