Village: The Village Inn

HELP:

Started by ashpoo avatar ashpoo

Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future. what does this quote mean to you? i have to write a paper and i started out with that but i dont know what to write after it. My paper is about my New Years Resolutions.

Jenavira avatarJenavira said:

you could talk about how you need to look ahead and see what you can become not just what you are or used to be, and that you need to set goals and work toward something. also maybe that nothing exiting will come in the future without change in the present.

mercy avatarmercy said:

well said, cant add to that, espically" nothing exciting will come in the future without change in the present". Wow I used to want change and did nothing to change. I just sit there waiting for change looking and wasting time waiting and looking. Mercy

mercy avatarmercy said:

well said, cant add to that, espically" nothing exciting will come in the future without change in the present". Wow I used to want change and did nothing to change. I just sit there waiting for change looking and wasting time waiting and looking. Mercy

Get Quotes of the Day

Your daily dose of thought, inspiration and motivation.