Village: The Village Inn

Biography for Dye, James:

Started by JamesJDye avatar JamesJDye

His poems and short stories have appeared in a number of journals and anthologies such as Aphelion, a webzine of science-fiction and fantasy, The Clockwise Cat, a progressive literary webzine, O Sweet Flowery Roses, Scifaikuest, The Ampersand Review, the greatest literary project of all time, DOGZPLOT, a flash-fiction site, Poor Mojo's Almanac(k), an online literary journal, The Cynic Online Magazine, Calliope Nerve, a web log, Shoots and Vines, Outshine, a twitterzine, Pandora's Imagination, Strange, Weird, and Wonderful Magazine, mad swirl, Moon Drenched Fables, cc&d magazine, Word Catalyst Magazine (rip), Danse Macabre, The Stray Branch, Sorcerous Signals, Cats With Thumbs, a literary blogzine, (A Brilliant) Record Magazine, Poets for Living Waters, Sorean Gothic Magazine, Midwest Literary Magazine, Girls With Insurance, Raven Images, Kerouac's Dog Magazine, Hazard Cat, Haggard & Halloo, and the Camel Saloon. I'm currently working on putting out chapbooks of poetry with various small presses. In 2009 he won the Django award, and in 2010 and 2011 he won first place awards for the NICC writing contest. According to Mad Swirl, "Nothing beats James, for he is an unimaginable epic, a singular baffling cryptic, curiously deep, unequivocally esoteric, a sphinxlike abstruse astronomical event, an incomprehensible, inexplicable and inscrutably perplexing subjective symbolic interaction with unknown unknowables, and a spiritual puzzle occulted by impenetrable veils of weird, ambiguous dark apocryphal with tenebrous tentacles; furthermore, he is a vague unfathomable, strange as well as beyond ungraspable, a mystery, and wonderful." James says, "I'm your average, commonplace, run-of-the-mill person unexceptional in every way; I'm lucid cool in an insane, irrational world." While You Were Sleeping

amitkoth avataramitkoth said:

This bio is now updated, thanks